6 Essential Steps to Competitive Keyword Analysis in SEO

1: What is an SEO competitive keyword analysis?  SEO competitive keyword analysis or SEO competitor keyword analysis is the process of finding the high search volume keywords that your competitors are ranking against and using these keywords to generate leads to your website (to get direct traffic to your site). These could be the points where your site is lacking. It involves the comparison of competing websites and businesses in any industry. SEO falls under the data-driven marketing methods. Data-driven marketing means building a marketing strategy based on the data…

Preparing for SEO: 10 Important Tips to get ready for the future

SEO has come a long way in the past decade – from the teenage webmasters adding meta keywords to descriptions of their MySpace profile, to companies grappling with gargantuan budgets to compete for the top search rankings. Whether you’re a small business or a Fortune 500 enterprise, this guide will provide you with some great insights on how SEO preparation is key to your success. What is SEO? Search engine optimization (SEO) is a term for different practices like: building backlinks, creating content, implementing social sharing buttons, creating dynamic site…

5 Reasons Why Small Business SEO Is Important

5 Reasons Why Small Business SEO Is Important

Small business SEO is essential for growing your company and extending your reach. Yet, a 2020 survey found that only 30% of small businesses actually implement it into their marketing strategies! If you’re part of the other 70%, you’re making a huge mistake. You might be wondering why your business needs SEO. After all, it takes a while to start working, and some of it sounds confusing. But the truth is, it’s more beneficial than you might realize!  To find out exactly how SEO helps your business, just keep reading.  You’ll…