Are you curious to know how to delete strava account? You have come to the right place as I am going to tell you everything about delete strava account in a very simple explanation. Without further discussion let’s begin to know how to delete strava account?
How To Delete Strava Account?
Strava is a popular fitness-tracking app that allows users to track their activities and share them with others. However, if you no longer wish to use the app or need to delete your account for any reason, here’s how to do it:
- Go to the Strava website and log in to your account.
- Click on the settings icon (gear icon) in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select ‘settings’ from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and you will find the option to “Deactivate account” click on it.
- Follow the prompts to deactivate your account. This will delete your account and all of your data, including your activities, friends, and profile.
- Once you have deactivated your account, you will be asked to provide a reason for leaving, and you will have the option to provide feedback.
- You will also have the option to deactivate your account if you change your mind.
It’s important to note that, once your account is deactivated, it cannot be reactivated, and all your data will be permanently deleted. Additionally, if you have a paid subscription, you will need to cancel it before deactivating your account.
In summary, Deleting a Strava account is a straightforward process. To delete your account, log in to your account, go to settings, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the option to “Deactivate account”, follow the prompts to delete your account and provide feedback and reason for leaving, and remember that your account cannot be reactivated once it’s deactivated and all your data will be permanently deleted. Additionally, if you have a paid subscription, you will need to cancel it before deactivating your account.
Click On Techsboy For more Such Information.
How Long Does It Take To Delete A Strava Account?
Pro-tip: It may take upwards of 90 days for your information to be entirely deleted from the Strava database. Strava may also retain deletion requests to comply with the law and legal standards
What Happens When You Delete Strava?
Strava says it will delete any private segments and routes tied to your account, but it will not delete public segments and routes. Instead, the company maintains a “perpetual license” on the public routes you’ve created once you’ve deleted your account.
How Do I Delete A Strava Run?
From the Strava mobile app, click the ellipses icon in the upper right-hand corner and select the option to Delete. If you’re using an Android phone that has a built-in menu button, you will not see the three dots; you should use your phone’s menu button instead.
How Do I Permanently Delete My Account Forever?
Log in to your FOREVER® Account first, then follow these steps:
- Click Account in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Account Settings.
- On the left-hand side click Recurring Payments and navigate to your p2P membership.
- Click Cancel.
I Have Covered All The Following Queries And Topics In The Above Article
How To Delete A Strava Account
How To Delete Your Strava Account
How To Delete Strava Account On Phone
Strava How To Delete Account
How To Delete Strava Account On Iphone App
How To Delete Strava Account On Android Phone
How To Delete Strava Account On App
How To Delete Strava Account On Ipad
How To Cancel Strava Account
How To Remove Strava Account
How To Permanently Delete Strava Account
How To Delete Strava Account On Iphone
Temporarily Deactivate Strava
How To Delete Strava Activity
Recover Deleted Strava Account
How To Delete Strava Account