Buying a new car? You must be excited, isn’t it? But are you aware that as per the Motor Vehicle Act, you need to buy Third-Party Insurance when purchasing a new or an old vehicle? However, we suggest you not to just go for Third-Party Insurance but for a comprehensive car insurance policy. Worry not, there is no need to panic, you can search numerous companies for car insurance online while sitting in the comfort of your home.
Now comes the question, which car insurance company provides the cheapest 4-wheeler insurance in India? There are several factors that one must consider before buying a car insurance plan in India. In this post, we aim to acquaint you with all those factors that will help you buy the cheapest car insurance online for your 4-wheeler.
Why Buy Car Insurance for your 4-Wheeler?
Before talking about which car insurance company provides the cheapest 4-wheeler insurance in India, we want you to know the top reasons to buy one. So, here are some top reasons to buy a car insurance plan:
- Hassle-Free Claim Settlement: Go for a car insurance plan to get a hassle-free claim settlement. The whole process is convenient and quick, wherein you can expect a claim for the damage, loss, or theft of your 4-wheeler.
- No Claim Bonus: Another main advantage of buying a car insurance plan is that it offers an NCB or No Claim Bonus for a claim-free year. This benefit can be reaped as a discount on the premium for the policy.
- Excellent Customer Support: If you buy a car insurance plan, you will also enjoy an excellent customer support. The professionally trained and experienced personnel of these insurance companies will resolve all your claim-related queries with a friendly approach.
- A Wide Network of Garages: Another benefit of buying a car insurance plan is that it offers you to access a wide network of garages. These network garages allow you to avail cashless services that too on a priority basis in a garage affiliated with the insurer.
How to Find the Best Car Insurance Company for your 4-Wheeler?
To help you shortlist the best car insurance online, we are now presenting some smart tips:
- Compare Car Insurance Features: Do spend some time for a thorough research checking and comparing the car insurance features of different insurance companies. Some of these features are No Claim Bonus, Insured Declared Value or IDV, and so on.
- Compare Car Insurance Quotes: Likewise, do compare the quotes of car insurance online before taking the final call. Pick the car insurance company that offers the best features at the most affordable pricing.
- Coverage for Personal Accident: When considering a car insurance plan for your 4-wheeler, do check whether it offers coverage for personal accidents or not. However, you may need to pay an extra premium for this kind of coverage.
- Third-Party Liability: Also, look for this much-needed feature in your car insurance policy, called a third-party liability. It will help you safeguard your expenses in case, you are involved in a car accident wherein a third person gets injured due to your fault.
- Cashless Service Coverage: Buy car insurance that offers cashless service coverage. It is one of the best benefits to look for in car insurance that brings in a huge relief allowing the policyholder to get a car repaired without paying a penny at the network garage of the car insurance company.
- Fill in the Right Details: Once you shortlist the best car insurance company for your 4-wheeler, make sure to fill in the right details in the proposal form of the policy. Fill only correct data with accuracy, else be ready to face claim rejections for your car.
- Verify Information: Not just being accurate in filling the policy details, you must pay attention to verifying the information provided by the car insurance policy. There are many fraudulent companies offering policies to attract customers to give in their personal details. Beware and verify the credentials of the insurance company before buying a car insurance policy.
Click here – vSAN or VSA – Which is better or both are good?
Best Car Insurance Companies
Have a look at the most eminent car insurance providers in India at very reasonable pricing:
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
- Bharti AXA Car Insurance
- Digit Car Insurance
- Edelweiss Car Insurance
- Future Generali Car Insurance
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
- Reliance Car Insurance
- The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd.
- United India Insurance Company Ltd.
Your search for the cheapest car insurance online can end at PayBima. Backed by Mahindra Insurance Brokers Ltd. or MIBL, PayBima is an online portal that has a tie-up with multiple insurance companies. PayBima will help you to make an informed decision to buy the best and most affordable car insurance policy for your 4-wheeler.