What is React.js?
Why is React helpful?
The key question that now confronts us is how and why should we utilize React.js. There are several complex and open-source systems, such as Angular, that make developing front-end web-based applications simpler. Now let us have a fast look at the advantages of React above other concepts and technologies. It’s difficult to dedicate time in this fast-paced world to learn a new framework with all new frequent, rapid changes— particularly whenever the paradigm could end up being a blind alley. And that is exactly where utilization of React comes.
- It is very simple.
- It is also user-friendly and can be learned easily.
- It has got a native approach.
- It can be used to bind various forms of data.
- It has got high performing capability.
- It is extremely easy for testing purposes.
Let us now focus on the installation procedure of React on Mac IOS.
What are the prerequisites?
This article will beforehand take it into consideration that your device is modeled on mac OS. You must have an authorized account with setup and installation privileges and unfettered ingress to all of the internet sites referenced in this manual prior to your continuation.
Anyone who wishes to install the latest React.js on a Mac can refer to this document.
- Your device should have a version of the operating system of Mac that is greater than or equal to 10.10
- It should have RAM with a storage holding capacity of 4GB.
- Your device must also contain enough free space, like about 10GB.
Before installing React, you must have Node.js preinstalled on your computer. To install and set up Node.js, follow the mentioned steps:
- First, download Node.js from the official webpage.
- Click the downloading link of Node.js, a pop-out message would come out asking for accepting the license. Click on Agree and carry forward.
- After clicking continue, install the program, where you need to fill in all the credentials.
Once the program is installed, get inside the files and add the React.js component for its start.